- M80 Records has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate its firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering practices for this Web site.
- We collect information volunteered by users of our Web site. E-mail addresses and other member information is collected when a user creates or updates their account.
The information we collect is used to enable the site to function, to contact our users and improve the content of our web site. It is not shared with other organizations. We do not sell or trade e-mail addresses that we have collected.
Information sent via internal contact methods may be logged and checked and used to take action in cases of abuse of the website or another user. Information stored is only viewed by M80 Records staff but may be passed onto moderators if required.
Information Automatically Logged
- The IP addresses of users are logged and used to help diagnose problems, track usage and to administer our web site. Our server logs IP addresses for internal statistical use. Information regards members site usage is stored and used for statistical and security purposes.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work or work more efficiently. We use a number of different cookies during your visit that include session cookies that help manage each visit and persistent cookies that are valid across visits and, for example, are used to keep you logged in.
In order to use looperman.com acceptance of cookies is mandatory and can cause problems if you block them. See the help area to solve problems posting forms, logging in or registering caused due to not allowing cookies.
- Our site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from users of our web site.
Data Access / Quality
- Upon request, we provide users with access to all information that we maintain about them. Users can access this information by e-mailing us. Upon request, we offer every person the ability to have inaccuracies in their information corrected.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, your dealings with this web site, or if you feel this site is not following its stated information policy, you may send us an e-mail.